B’Sue has asked a rather important question.
Which of the videos she has made in her 2 years of recording is your favorite ?
My answer to this runs more or like along the lines of ‘Do I have to just pick ONE ???’
For people not familiar with B’Sue and her videos, please go to her channel and check them out. I have sat there over the course of a few weeks and watched them all. B’Sue is a force of nature, and I LIKE that her videos are not scripted and that she shows us the mistakes rather than cut them out and retake. It makes it a little easier to connect with her, and well… Woman’s dang good and hilarious. <3
It is mostly because of B’Sue that I can kind of categorize myself as a mixed-media artist. Dang if I knew what the heck I was before that. XD
I think it all comes down to this, and maybe this is considered cheating in some spheres – but while I can choose favoriteS, I can’t chose A favorite. Please don’t ask me. I can’t. Double dog can’t.
So here it is – my list of my favorite videos B’Sue has recorded.
Spectrum Noir Pens and Metal :
I’ve already blogged about the mini revelation this video caused in me, but it’s worth bringing back to the fore-front. I still need to go pick myself some spectrums before I suck my poor copics dry, oh my !
The Craft Room Tour :
- More Meep ! We know the little rascal sleeps on the job instead of packing orders… Catch him in the act on camera ! Maybe that will righten his ways… ;D
- More business 101 videos. The one on shipping is very informative and useful, and I’ve learned quite a few things from it in spite of having been shipping internationally for years now.
- I would like to see a direct link of the components you use in a video into the video’s description. I often see pieces I like in the videos and when I go look for them… Either it takes me forever to find them, or I can’t find them at all ! Having direct links in the description would be very handy, I feel.
- I’ve love to see more start-to-finish videos. These often are great muse kick-starters – watching B’Sue work on something will often give me an idea of how to put a similar technique to use, but with my own twist to it.
- Did I mention more Meep ? More Meep is important. But that might be the crazy cat lady speaking.